Looking for a new pair of headphones? In this unboxing and review, we look at the Mpow S6 Magnetic Headphones. The S6 Headphones feature 7 – 9 hours of play time, IPX6 waterproof build quaility, and a magnetic design. Additionally, these headphones are only ~$24 on Amazon.
Mpow S6 Bluetooth Headphones Magnetic, aptX Hi-Fidelity Wireless Sport Earbuds Waterproof IPX6, 7-9 Hours Play Time with Mic for Running, Jogging, Exercise, Workout, Fitness
Get it on Amazon (Paid link) ?: https://amzn.to/2JuWQjl
Pros of the Mpow S6 Bluetooth Headphones:
- Good build quality. Nearly the entire earbud is made of metal, this makes them feel sturdy but light.
- Great sound quality. The highs are very clear and not tinny.
- Design similar to other great headphone brands like Soundpeats, TaoTronics, SOWAK, Yoozon, esonstyle, Anker, iClever, Amazon Generic, VAVA, senbowe, Phaiser
- Easy to use control buttons that are easy to locate and use. I found the dangling controls to be very easy to use and enjoyable.
- Included case
- Great for phone calls. I found the mic to be very clear when placing calls.
- They look stylish and expensive
Cons of the Mpow S6 Bluetooth Headphones:
- Bass while very clear was slightly lacking. Expected for the price
- The included case is not very well made and seems cheap
- Bluetooth warning tones are loud and annoying