Looking for a powerful bluetooth speaker? In this unboxing and review we look at the AOMAIS GO Bluetooth Speaker(Paid Link). The AOMAIS GO features two 30W speakers for powerful volume and bass, 30 hours of playtime, and the ability to plugin a mic and use the AOMAIS GO as a PA system. In addition to those features this speaker is waterproof and doubles as a 7200mAh portable battery charger for all of your gadgets.
AOMAIS GO Bluetooth Speakers,Waterproof Portable Indoor/Outdoor 30W Wireless Stereo Pairing Booming Bass Speaker,30-Hour Playtime with 7200mAh Power Bank,Durable for Pool Party,Beach,Camping(Black)
Get it on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2kzbjzs(Paid Link)
Pros of the AOMAIS GO Bluetooth Speaker(Paid Link):
- Extremely rugged design. The entire speaker is covered with a rubber material that protects the speaker from water and falls.
- VERY loud. This speakers gets insanely loud. It is perfect for using in large settings that require power. This loud volume is also useful when using the microphone function
- Several different audio input methods. Audio can be played through the speaker via bluetooth, AUX, USB flash drive, and even microphone input.
- Easy to use and setup. 4 buttons on the front are easy to find and use. Very easy to connect via bluetooth
- Large 7200mAh internal battery provide 30 hours of play time. This means it will last more than a day of playing music. Perfect for a weekend camping trip.
- Doubles as a 7200 mAh power bank with USB out for charging tablets, cellphones, etc.
- Similar to other bluetooth speakers from brands like Anker, Mpow, DOSS, Photive, ARCHEER, FUGOO, Altec, Vomach, COWIN, Tribit
- Easy to carry with a comfortable handle
- Included bag that can be used a backpack or hung from a tree or pole
Cons of the AOMAIS GO Bluetooth Speaker(Paid Link):
- The price is a little high at ~$50
- Low output when using the speaker as a power bank
Thanks. I thought because the Aomais GO has a mic input that I could use both a wireless mic transmitter in that port, and Spotify via Bluetooth from my phone at the same time. I teach water exercise and need to amplify my voice and music. But I can’t make this work. If I use the mic, it knocks out the Spotify and vice versa. It looks like I need two speakers (or a Block Rocker, which is very heavy to lug in and out of the car).