Just get a Garmin Forerunner 55 watch? In this tutorial, I show you how to set up your Garmin Forerunner 55 for the first time. This tutorial will go though turning on the Garmin Forerunner 55, installing the Garmin Connect app, pairing your smart watch with your phone, and personalizing the Garmin Forerunner 55.
Setup (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to setup your Garmin Forerunner 55:
- Turn on the Garmin Forerunner 55 by holding down the light button.
- Navigate to your respective app store to download and install the Garmin Connect App
- Open the Garmin Connect app and create an account.
- Ensure your Bluetooth is enabled, then select the plus symbol in the app to set up a new device,
- If your Garmin Forerunner 55 is turned on, the app should automatically find your watch. If not, find the Garmin Forerunner 55 in the list of available watches. Select Connect it.
- Check the Garmin Forerunner 55 for a pairing code. Enter that into the app when prompted.
- Go through the setup steps for sleep time, wrist, goal setting, and device syncing.
- Your Garmin Forerunner 55 has now been set up and is ready to be used. Enjoy!