Looking for a pair of Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones? In this unboxing and review we look at the Mpow H5 Noise Cancelling Headphones(Paid Link). The Mpow H5 Headphones feature Active Noise Cancelling, 18 hours of battery life, and an extremely comfortable design. Additionally, the Mpow H5 ANC headphones are only ~$49 on Amazon.
Mpow [Update] H5 Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones, Hifi Stereo Headset Over Ear w/ Mic, Foldable, Soft Memory-Protein Earpads, Wired & Wireless Headphones for PC/ Cell Phones/ TV
Get it on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2HSmwpd(Paid Link)
Pros of the Mpow H5 ANC Headphones(Paid Link):
– AUX in that allows the headphones to be listened to even if the Mpow H5 batteries are dead.
– Active Noise Canelling technology. These headphones do a pretty good job of removing annoying background noise. They do not remove louder sounds such as voices or TV sounds.
– Comfortable design with large cushions on both the headband and each earmuff.
– 17 to 19 hours of battery life. Should be enough to allow you to listen all day long
– For storage the earmuffs on these headphones swivel 90 degrees and fold down.
– Similar to other AC headphones from brands like Srhythm, Edifier, iDeaUSA, Sony, COWIN, MonoDeal, Paww, TaoTronics, and Avantree
– Includes very sturdy case that zips up and is large enough to fit accessories such as the micro USB charging cable and 3.5mm AUX cable
Cons of the Mpow H5 Headphones(Paid Link):
– The sound quality goes down if the active noise canceling is turned off.
– The face of the earmuffs is a shiny plastic that looks great but will scratch very easily.
– The Mpow H5 microphone
Just received my mpow H5 and just saw your review and I’d like to add some additional comments in regards to what I experienced compared to the Bose headphones.
1. There is a huge difference in sound quality when plugged in using the audio port and cable as opposed to wireless.
2. The volume doesn’t adjust on the headset while using a ipod only the iPod can control the volume.
3. Seems to be a slight humming sound on the left speaker. Would you like to know if anyone else has that issue? As you turn up the volume it goes away I’m sure mainly because it’s faint.
4. Amazing product for the price.