Mpow H2 Bluetooth Headphones w/ 4 Equalizer Modes, Both Wired & Wireless Headphones On Ear, HiFi EQ Headphones
Get them on Amazon 👍: //amzn.to/2A4m1Fz
Looking for a new pair of bluetooth headphones? In this unboxing and review we look at the Mpow H2 Bluetooth Headphones. These Mpow Headphones feature 13 hours of play time, a foldable design, and 4 equalizer modes.
The Mpow H2 Headphones feature 4 EQ modes. These modes include Natural sound effect, Heavy bass effect, High pitch effect, Rock music effect. I found the Mpow H2 Equalizer to work extremely well and it was very enjoyable to listen to.
Pros of the Mpow H2 Bluetooth Headphones:
– Extremely comfortable design. The Mpow H2 earmuffs and headband are very soft and cushioned. The earmuffs move to hit your ears and head
– Great look. the flat black looks great with the buttons and Mpow logo
– Audio sounds AMAZON. Great range, the bass is deep and loud. Zero distortion
– 4 Equalizer modes. This means the headphones are great for all types of music such as rapp, hip hop, and rock. They even have a mode for talk which is great for podcast.
– Similar to headphones from brands like TaoTronics, KANEN, Sony, Beats, ELEGIANT, Sound Intone, Avantree, Creative, and Bluedio
– The ability to plug an AUX cable into the headphones if the battery dies
Cons of the Mpow H2 Headphones:
– The microphone picks up your voice with fuzz, so it can be hard to understand what is being said
– I had a couple small issues with skipping when there was a wall or door between me and my phone. This didn’t last long but is something that should be noted.