Looking for a power bank that will allow you to plug in AC powered devices? In this unboxing and review we look at the DBPOWER Q100 Laptop Power Bank. This laptop power bank includes an AC outlet so you can down all of your 80W/1A 2-prong AC gadgets. Additional the DBPOWER power bank features a large 26400mAh portable battery, 2 USB output connectors for charging your phones or tablets, and it recharges in ~2 hours.
DBPOWER 26400mAh Laptop Power Bank, AC Outlet Portable Power Bank Travel Charger 80W output with two USB Ports Universal Battery Pack for Macbook, Laptops, Smartphones
Get it on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2Dzj7uf
Pros of the DBPOWER 26400mAh Laptop Power Bank:
- Low cost compared to similar power banks
- Ability to simultaneously charge two USB devices and the AC outlet at the same time
- 4 very bright LED indicators
- Build quality is high. This device seems to be well made and sturdy. The weight distribution is not balanced at all with most of the weight being towards the front.
- Similar to other AC Power Banks from brands like Anker, RAVPower, NexGadget, OMARS, Jackery, Omnicharge, MAXOAK, VINSIC, imuto, ChargeTech
- Through my testing I found that the power bank was able to power several different devices such as a 32 inch TV, oscillating fan, and lights. The charge last for several hours with no issues.
Cons of DBPOWER 26400mAh Laptop Power Bank:
- At 7.2 x 4.8 x 1.6-inch it ‘s much larger than other power banks of similar capacity
- Requires AC charging. It is not possible to charge this device with a USB charger
- AC outlet only compatible with 2-prong plugs