Looking for a new pair of neckband headphones? In this unboxing and review we look at the Mpow Jaws Neckband Bluetooth Headphones(Paid Link). The Mpow Jaws headphones feature 13 hours of talk / listen time, an awesome design perfect for wearing all day, and the ability to mute calls directly from the neckband.
Mpow Jaws V4.1 Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Neckband Headset Stereo Noise Cancelling Earbuds w/ Mic
Get it on Amazon 👍: http://amzn.to/2zEU8Cv(Paid Link)
Pros of the Mpow Jaws Headphones(Paid Link):
• Very good build quality, the plastic is sturdy and not cheap
• Great controls: The Mpow Jaws have seperate buttons for volume, track,power, and a multifuntional button. More buttons makes the headphones easier to use.
• Great audio quality: Music of all genres sounds great with the Jaws. They have strong bass and very clear highs. Podcast also are very clear.
• Earbuds are magnetically attached to the neckband
• 13 hours of usage time with over 350 hours of standby time
• Similar to other neckband headsets from brands like SoundPEATS,Mamamiya, BestOnly, SMARTOMI, Rymemo, Titita, Dylan, and Anker
• The earbuds are very comfortable in the ear
• The ability to mute and unmute calls from the controls on the neckband
• Really nice case for the headphones included
Cons of the Mpow Jaws Headphones(Paid Link):
• The microphone can be easily blocked, this can make it hard to hear your voice
• The clips for wire management do not work very well. This leaves the wires loose and can get catch.
I have to say that these are really great headphones. The Mpow Jaws(Paid Link) are a great price, are very comfortable, have great audio quality, and are perfect for people who make a lot of calls