How to change your Twitch profile picture on your mobile phone? In this tutorial, I show you how to change your profile picture on Twitch. With recent updates to the Twitch app, for both Android and iPhone, it is now possible to change your Twitch profile image in the Twitch App on your phone or tablet.
Your Twitch profile picture is useful for creating a Twitch brand and making your Twitch channel easy to recognize. Your profile picture is really easy to modify and can be changed in less than a minute on your phone or tablet. Please leave a comment if you have any questions while changing your Twitch profile picture.
How to change your Twitch profile picture on your mobile phone (video tutorial):
This tutorial works on all mobile devices including tablets, iOS, iPhone, Android, Fire tablets, iPad, Samsung, Pixel, Moto and many more.
Follow the steps below to change your Twitch profile picture on your phone:
- Open the Twitch app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Once in the app, go to your profile by selecting your profile picture in the top left of the app.
- Open the Twitch settings by selecting the gear in the top right. If you’re on an Android phone select the 3 dots icon in the top right.
- Once in the Twitch settings, select the first option labeled Account.
- Once in Account, select Edit Profile. If you’re on an Android phone, select Edit Bio.
- To change your Twitch profile picture simply select the profile picture and choose an image on your phone.
- Ensure the crop is correct on your new profile picture and then select Choose.
- Now select Save in the top right of the app to save your new Twitch profile picture. Give it up to 6 hours to update across all of Twitch.