How to Rotate a Picture on iPhone
How to rotate a picture on iPhone? In this tutorial, I show you how to rotate or flip an image on an iPhone or iPad. If you took a picture and it’s the wrong orientation you can fix that by rotating it 90 degrees. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while you rotate a photo on an iPhone.
Rotate a Picture on iPhone(Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to rotate a picture on an iPhone:
- Open the Photos on your iPhone.
- Open the picture that needs to be trimmed or shortened.
- With the picture open, select Edit in the top right of the photos app.
- Select the Crop button in the bottom right of the app that looks like a box with arrows around it.
- Select the rotate icon in the top left of the app to rotate the image 90 degrees.
- To save the image, select Done.
More iPhone Tutorials:
How to Transfer All Data from Old iPhone to New iPhone
How to Download Fortnite on iOS - Get Fortnite on iPhone & iPad - 2022
How to Send a Fax from iPhone - Send FREE Faxes iPhone
How to Turn Off Siri - Disable Siri on iPhone & iPad
How to Factory Reset iPhone to Sell - Wipe iPhone Before Selling
How to Disable Shortcuts Notifications & Banner Pop Ups on iPhone - iOS 14
How to Play YouTube in the Background on iPhone - Listen with Screen Off 2020
Delete Calendar Virus Events on iPhone & iPad - Remove iPhone Calendar Spam
Turn On iPhone Flashlight with Back Tap - iPhone Shortcut Tutorial
How to Reset iPhone To Factory Default - Factory Reset iPhone - iOS 14
How to Connect Xbox One Controller to iPhone
Update or Fix Apple Maps Location Information
How to Disable Location Tracking on iPhone - iOS 13 Turn Off Location Sharing
How to View Website Page Source on iPhone or iPad - iOS - View HTML on Mobile
How to Create PDF Files on iPhone and iPad - Print to PDF