How to Delete Search History on YouTube Mobile
How to delete search history on YouTube? In this tutorial, I show you how to clear your search history on YouTube mobile on iPhone & Android. This means you can delete all of your searches on YouTube. Deleting your YouTube search history can increase privacy and security.
Delete Search History on YouTube Mobile (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to delete all liked videos on YouTube mobile:
- Open the YouTube app on your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone.
- Select your channel profile picture in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Select Your data in YouTube.
- Log in if required then scroll down and select Manage your YouTube Search History
- This will then load your YouTube history where you can select Delete to choose a date range and delete your YouTube search history.
More YouTube tips & tutorials:
How to Start a YouTube Channel - Full Beginners Guide - 2023
How to Add a Subscribe Button to Your YouTube Videos - 2021
How To Add a Featured Channel to Your YouTube Channel - PC & Phone - 2021
How to Change YouTube Channel Name - Change Name on YouTube - PC & Mobile
How to Get TubeBuddy for Free - TubeBuddy 30-Day Free Trial - Pro, Star, & Legend
How To View YouTube Video Tags - YouTube Tutorial
How to Get a Custom URL on YouTube - Enable YouTube Custom Channel URL
Start a YouTube Livestream Using Streamlabs OBS - Beginners Tutorial
How to Multistream on OBS for Free - Stream to Multiple Platforms on OBS Studio
How to Blur Faces in Videos with YouTube - Free No Software Required
Add / Edit End Screens in YouTube Studio Beta - YouTube Tutorial
Find RSS Feed URLs for YouTube Channels and YouTube Playlist - YouTube Tip Tutorial
How to Listen to YouTube in the Background - 2018 YouTube Screen Tutorial
How to Add an Instagram Link to your YouTube Channel
How to Add Social Media Links to YouTube Channel