How to fix missing Instagram notes? In this tutorial, I show you how to fix Instagram notes not showing. This means we go through settings in the Instagram app on our iPhone or Android phone and enable Instagram Notes. Getting Notes on Instagram is easy by simply updating Instagram and switching to a professional account.
Fix Missing Instagram Notes (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to fix missing Instagram notes:
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Select your profile icon in the bottom right of the Instagram app.
- Select the 3 horizontal lines in the top right of the app to open the menu.
- Select Settings.
- In the settings search professional and select Switch to Professional Account.
- Close and then reopen the Instagram app.
- Open Messages and you should now have Instagram notes.
More Instagram Tutorials:
How to Unsend a Message on Instagram - DMs & Group Chats
How to See Posts You've Liked on Instagram - Find Liked Posts on Instagram
How to Add a Clickable Link to Instagram Story - 2021
How to Hide Likes on Instagram - 2021
How to Live Stream to Instagram & Facebook at the Same Time with Restream
How to Add Rainbow Text to Instagram Stories
How to Post to Instagram From a Desktop Computer or Laptop - 2021
How to Add Multiple Links in Instagram Bio - More Than One URL
Add More than One Picture to Instagram Stories on iPhone - Multiple Images Same Story
How to Direct Message on Instagram from Desktop, Chromebook, PC - 2020 - Without Developer Tools
How to Send Disappearing DMs on Instagram - Photos and Videos
How to Turn On Instagram Dark Mode - Android & iPhone
How to Change Font Style in Instagram Bio - NO APP REQUIRED - Instagram Fancy Text Tutorial
How to Direct Message on Instagram from Laptop, Chromebook, or Desktop PC
Add More than One Picture to Instagram Stories - Multiple Images Same Story on Android