How to Update Roblox on PC or Laptop? In this tutorial, I show you how to update Roblox on your computer. This can be useful if you are unable to play Roblox because Roblox needs to update. We also show you how to fix Roblox won’t update or Roblox upgrade failed.
Update Roblox on PC or Laptop (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to fix Roblox not updating on PC:
- Select the Windows Start button in the bottom right of your taskbar and search Roblox.
- Right click Roblox and select Uninstall.
- A new window will open. Find and Select Roblox Player, then select Uninstall. Go through the Roblox uninstall process.
- Once Roblox is uninstalled right click the Windows Start button and select System.
- This will open the Windows system settings. In the left menu select Storage.
- Once on Storage, select Temporary files.
- Ensure the only selected item is Temporary files, and then select Remove files.
- Now go through the process of reinstalling Roblox on your Windows PC or Laptop. Once reinstalled, Roblox should now open without issue.