How to remove a professional account on Instagram? In this tutorial, I show you how to switch from a professional Instagram to a personal or business Instagram account. Removing a professional account on Instagram is easy and can be done in the settings in the Instagram app.
Remove Professional Account on Instagram(Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to remove switch back to personal account from professional account on Instagram:
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Select your profile icon in the bottom right of the Instagram app.
- Select the 3 horizontal lines in the top right of the app to open the menu.
- Select Settings and privacy.
- In the settings under For professionals select Creator tools and controls.
- Select Switch account type.
- Select your desired account type to switch to personal or business account.
More Instagram Tutorials:
How to Unsend a Message on Instagram - DMs & Group Chats
How to See Posts You've Liked on Instagram - Find Liked Posts on Instagram
How to Add a Clickable Link to Instagram Story - 2021
How to Hide Likes on Instagram - 2021
How to Live Stream to Instagram & Facebook at the Same Time with Restream
How to Add Rainbow Text to Instagram Stories
How to Post to Instagram From a Desktop Computer or Laptop - 2021
How to Add Multiple Links in Instagram Bio - More Than One URL
Add More than One Picture to Instagram Stories on iPhone - Multiple Images Same Story
How to Direct Message on Instagram from Desktop, Chromebook, PC - 2020 - Without Developer Tools
How to Send Disappearing DMs on Instagram - Photos and Videos
How to Turn On Instagram Dark Mode - Android & iPhone
How to Change Font Style in Instagram Bio - NO APP REQUIRED - Instagram Fancy Text Tutorial
How to Direct Message on Instagram from Laptop, Chromebook, or Desktop PC
Add More than One Picture to Instagram Stories - Multiple Images Same Story on Android