SoundPEATS Magnetic Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Headphones Sport In-Ear Sweatproof Earphones with Mic Q30
Get it on Amazon 👍: http://amzn.to/2wZLMqP(Paid Link)
Looking for a new pair of bluetooth headphones? In this unboxing and review we look at the SoundPEATS Q30 Magnetic Headphones(Paid Link). These headphones features 8 hours of play time, a magnetic design, and bluetooth 4.1.
Pros of the SoundPEATS Q30 Headphones(Paid Link):
– Magnetic design that allows the two earbuds to magnetically stick together. This is great for wearing the headphones around your neck when they are not in use.
– Extremely comfortable design: These headphones have a unique design that offers two different interchangeable rubber pieces. This allows you to fit the earbuds to your ear.
– Easy to use control buttons that are easy to locate and use. I found the dangling controls to be very easy to use and enjoyable.
– High quality audio output: These headphones sound great. The bass was very clear and had body. The highs and mids were loud and clear, not tinny at all. It is enjoyable to listen to all types of audio with these headphones.
– Design similar to other great headphone brands like Mpow, TaoTronics, SOWAK, Yoozon, esonstyle, Anker, iClever, Amazon Generic, VAVA, senbowe, Phaiser
– 8 hours of talk /listen time is enough to get through the whole day
– Only $19
Cons of the SoundPEATS Magnetic Headphones(Paid Link):
– This might be one specific to me but I prefer earbuds that have a over ear hook. I feel this allows the earbud to fit looser in the ear canal.
– When making a call the person you are calling can have a little trouble understanding you.