How to fix Roblox not installing on PC & Laptop? In this tutorial, I show you how to fix an issues where the Roblox installer is not working. This means you can fix Roblox not installing on a Windows PC & Laptop. The Roblox installer is not working or gets stuck has been stopping people from playing Roblox with a message of “Cannot continue installation because another Roblox player installer is running”.
Fix Roblox Not Installing on PC (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to fix Roblox not installing on PC:
- Select the Windows Start button in the bottom left of your taskbar and select the power button.
- Choose reboot.
- Once your computer restarts, select the Windows Start button in the bottom left of your computer screen
- When the Windows start menu opens type Store and select the Microsoft Store.
- In the Microsoft Store search Roblox.
- Find and select Roblox.
- Select Get or Install to download and install Roblox on your PC.
- Once Roblox is installed, select Play.