How to Find Steam ID
How to find your Steam ID? In this tutorial, I show you how to find your Steam account ID. Getting your Steam ID can be useful for Steam tech support or when connecting your Steam account to other services.
Find Steam ID(Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to find your ID on Steam:
- Open Steam on your computer and ensure you are logged in.
- In the top menu select View, then select Settings.
- Choose Interface in the left menu of the Settings.
- Ensure you have checked the box next to Display web address bars when available.
- Close the settings.
- Select the arrow in the top right next your your Steam user profile.
- Select View my profile.
- There should now be an address bar displayed. The long string of numbers is your Steam ID. Select and copy this number to get your Steam ID.
More Gaming Tips & Tutorials:
How to Enable Ultra Low Latency Mode in Nvidia Settings - New Nvidia Driver Feature Update
How to Share Instagram Posts to Story - Send Instagram Post to Story
Stream To Twitch On Xbox Without Capture Card Using OBS - 2019
G2000 vs G9000 Gaming Headset - Review, Mic Test, and Comparison
How to Check GPU Temperature - Monitor Graphics Card Temp Windows 10
How to View Chat in Game with One Monitor - Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, Mixer
Connect Xbox One Controller to PC - Windows 10 Wireless Bluetooth
How to Enable FPS Counter with NVIDIA GeForce Experience - 2020
The Best Way to Livestream with a Budget Computer - YouTube, Twitch, Mixer, Facebook, & More
ROCCAT Elo 7.1 Air Gaming Headset Review - Mic Test & Full Overview
How to Game Share on Xbox One - Setup Xbox One GAMESHARE in 2020
Fix Xbox One Audio Not Working - Xbox Sound Issues Headset & TV
Fix Xbox One Headset Audio Not Working - Xbox Headset Volume, Chat Mixer, Mic Monitor Settings
How To Multistream from a Phone - iPhone & Android - Livestream to Twitch, YouTube, Facebook
How to Install Minecraft on a Chromebook - 2021