How To Setup Twitch Donations with Streamlabs. In this tutorial, I show you how to get started with Twitch donations from streamlabs. Adding Twitch donations with Streamlabs is very easy and can be done in less than 5 minutes. Streamlabs is a free, popular website used by most of the top Twitch channels. Streamlabs allows you to configure Donations on Twitch and many other live streaming services such as YouTube. Please leave a comment if you have any questions while setting up Twitch donations.
Follow the steps below to setup Twitch donations with Streamlabs:
- Go to https://streamlabs.com/ and create an account. For simplicity, I recommend signing in with your Twitch account
- Once logged into Streamlabs select Donations Settings in the sidebar under My Account
- Once on the Donations Settings page configure your Twitch donation payment method using Paypal, Credit Cards, Unitpay.ru, or Skrill.
- Once you have completed the payment method configuration, select the Settings tab.
- Once on the settings tabs configure your donation page with settings such as currency, minimum donation, donation lingo, donation leaderboard, and other settings.
- Once you have configured the settings select Save Settings at the bottom of the page.
- Now you just need the URL for your donation page. This can be found on the donation settings tab next to the field Your Page. It should look similar to the Gauging Gadgets URL: https://streamlabs.com/gauginggadgets
- Your Twitch channel is now setup to receive donations. All you have to do it share the Streamlabs donations page on your Twitch channel.
How To Start A Twitch Stream Tutorial: https://youtu.be/ZPhL_eAR1Qs
Other Twitch Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list…
Get Twitch Prime for FREE: http://amzn.to/2tOlPdH
Download Twitch here: http://amzn.to/2tNMbwm
Streamlabs Alert Box: https://streamlabs.com/dashboard#/donationsettings