Looking for a new pair of noise cancelling headphones? In this unboxing and review we look at the Mpow H8 ANC Bluetooth Headphones(Paid Link). These Mpow Headphones feature active Noise Canceling, 15 hours of play times, and fit completed over the ear.
I found the active noise canceling on the Mpow H8 headphones to be similar to that of Bose Noise Canceling headphones. While they do not cancel out all background noise, they do a good job of dampening sounds and making the audio sound great. I found the Mpow H8 headphone listening experience to be very enjoyable with fairly strong bass and clear mids and highs. These Mpow headphones also perform well when placing calls.
Mpow H8 Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear/On Ear Compact, Both Wired & Wireless Headphones w/ mic, Stereo Foldable Headset with Carrying Case for PC/ Cell Phones/ TV
Get it on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2I1ftu1(Paid Link)
Pros of the Mpow H8 ANC Headphones(Paid Link):
– AUX in that allows the headphones to be listened to even if the Mpow H8 batteries are dead.
– Active Noise Canelling technology. These headphones do a pretty good job of removing annoying background noise. They do not remove louder sounds such as voices or TV sounds.
– Comfortable design with large cushions on both the headband and each earmuff.
– 15 to 20 hours of battery life. Should be enough to allow you to listen all day long
– For storage the earmuffs on these headphones swivel 90 degrees
– Similar to other AC headphones from brands like Srhythm, Edifier, iDeaUSA, Sony, COWIN, MonoDeal, Paww, TaoTronics, and Avantree
– Includes very sturdy case that zips up and is large enough to fit accessories such as the micro USB charging cable and 3.5mm AUX cable
Cons of the Mpow H8 Headphones(Paid Link):
– The sound quality goes down if the active noise canceling is turned off.
– These headphones do not fold so they are a little harder to store
– The Mpow H8 Headphones have a strange smell. This seems to go away after sometime but is worth noting
– These headphones have a sound leakage problem. People around you will be able to hear sound coming from them even if the volume is at a reasonable volume.