How to connect AirPods to Chromebook? In this tutorial, I show you how to pair AirPods to your Chromebook. This means you can use AirPods with your Chromebook to listen to music or for video chats. Connecting AirPods to a Chromebook is very easy with bluetooth.
Connect AirPods to Chromebook(Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to connect AirPods to Chromebook:
- Open the Bluetooth settings on your Chromebook by first selecting the clock in the bottom right of your Chromebook.
- Select the gear in the menu.
- Once in the Chromebook settings, select Bluetooth in the left menu.
- Then select Bluetooth. Ensure Bluetooth is toggled On.
- You can now put your AirPods in paring mode by holding down the button on the back of the AirPods case for a couple second until the light turns off or blinks.
- You should see your AirPods come up on your Chromebook. Select your AirPods.
More Chromebook Tutorials & Tips:
How to Live Stream from a Chromebook - YouTube, Twitch, & Facebook
How to Right Click on Chromebook - EASY
How to Connect Bluetooth Headphones to Chromebook - Pair Bluetooth Earbuds Chromebook
How to Clear Browsing History on Chromebook - Delete Web History Chrome OS
How to Edit YouTube Videos for Free Without Any Software - EASY
How to Recover Deleted Files on Chromebook - Restore Files from Trash on Chromebook
How to Record Chromebook Screen - Chromebook Screen Recorder
How to Play Fortnite on a Chromebook - 2021
How to Install Minecraft on a Chromebook - 2021
How to Connect Xbox Controller to Chromebook
How to Set Up and Use Linux Apps on Chromebooks - Chromebook Linux Install
How to Turn On Chromebook Developer Mode - Put Chromebook in Dev Mode
How to Factory Reset Chromebook - Powerwash Without a Password
How To Fix A Chromebook That Won't Turn On - Chromebook Tutorial
How to Turn Off Chromebook Developer Mode - Disable Dev Mode