How t o fix Facebook Messenger not working on Android? In this tutorial, I show you how to fix Messenger not opening on your Android phone. This means we go through several steps to fix Messenger on Android. Messenger on Android can stop working for many reasons but it is usually easy to fix.
Fix Facebook Messenger Not Working Android (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to fix Facebook Messenger not working on Android:
- Restart your Android phone.
- Open the Play Store and navigate to Messenger.
- If you see Update, select update to ensure you have the latest version of Messenger on your Android phone.
- Open the Setting on your Android phone.
- Search Messenger and select it.
- Select Storage and then clear the Messenger cache and storage.
- If Messenger is still not working uninstall and reinstall messenger.
More Facebook Tips & Tutorials:
How to Make Facebook Profile Completely Private on Mobile Phone - 2022
How to Make Facebook Photos Private - 2021
How to Change Primary Email Address on Facebook - 2021
How to Change Facebook Profile Picture Without Notifying Everyone - 2021
How to Delete Facebook Account - 2021
How to Delete Facebook Watched Video History - 2021
How To Hide Your Birthday on Facebook - 2021
How To Change Your Name On Facebook - 2021
How To Hide Facebook Friends List - iPhone & Android
How To Change Date Of Birth On Facebook - 2021
How To Disable All Calls On Facebook Messenger - PC, iPhone, Android - 2021
How To Deactivate Facebook Messenger Account - iPhone & Android
How To Multistream from a Phone - iPhone & Android - Livestream to Twitch, YouTube, Facebook
How To Turn Off Active Status on Facebook - iPhone & Android - 2021
How to Change Facebook Marketplace Location - iOS & Android