Looking for a bluetooth receiver? In this unboxing and review we test the Mpow BH298A Bluetooth 5.0 Receiver. This Mpow Bluetooth Receiver is an upgraded version of the Streambot. It features a range of 66 feet, 16 hours of battery life, and the ability to connect two phones at the same time.
Mpow BH298A Bluetooth 5.0 Receiver, Exactly Sound Quality Music Streaming Driving, Aux Receiver Built-In Mic Hands-Free Calls
Mpow BH298A Bluetooth Receiver on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2YjLHNL
Pros of the Mpow BH298A Bluetooth Receiver:
• Bluetooth 5.0 which provides a longer range, more stable connection, and the ability to pair two devices at the same time.
• Under $20
• Sleek design that will look great in any setting
• 66 feet of bluetooth range for music and 33 feet for phone calls
• The mic works well for placing calls.
• Easy to pair with your phone and it’s compatible with both iPhones and Android
• The included AUX cables make it easy to install in your car
• Charges via micro USB and can be powered with a car adapter
• Internal battery will power the bluetooth receiver for 16 hours.
• The multi-functional buttons can be used to trigger your voice assistant such as Siri, Amazon Alexa, or Google Assistant.
Cons of the Mpow V5 Bluetooth Receiver:
• I wish it has a setting for use in vehicle where it will automatically turn on and off when it starts getting power.
• While the mic works pretty well it could be better.
This device is an upgrade version of the Mpow Bluetooth Receivers such as the following devices:
• Mpow BH051 Bluetooth 5.0 Receiver
• Mpow BH129 Bluetooth Receiver
• Mpow BH044 Bluetooth Receiver
Disclaimer: Thank you to Mpow for sending me the Mpow BH298A Bluetooth 5.0 Receiver for me to test. All of the statements and opinions in this video are my own. Links in this description contain affiliate links.