VTIN R4 Bluetooth Speaker V5.0, Portable Bluetooth Speaker with 24H Playtime, Crystal Clear Stereo Sound, 10W Powerful Waterproof Speaker, Built-in Mic, Support TF Card, Suitable for Home and Outdoor
VTIN R4 on Amazon: https://geni.us/VtinR4 (don’t forget to select the coupon)
Mister Sensei Soundcloud link: https://soundcloud.com/mister_sensei
Pros of the VTIN R4 Bluetooth speaker:
- 24-hour battery life.
- Micro USB charger with protective rubber gasket.
- Auxiliary cable and connector.
- Volume, track controls, and pause/play directly from the speaker; this will prevent you from needing to have your phone on you while listening to music.
- Small but durable, which makes it easy to transport and store.
- Bluetooth-enabled device with a built-in microphone in case you need to receive a phone call.
- Micro SD card slot (great if you are traveling and uncertain if you will have internet or Bluetooth capabilities).
- Great overall sound quality and deep bass.
Cons of the VTIN R4 Bluetooth speaker:
- If you are using any of the connectors (micro USB or auxiliary cable), then the device is no longer waterproof (as these connectors have a rubber gasket to protect them from the elements).
- Microphone isn’t top-notch, but it will still work great for answering a quick phone call while you’re listening to music.
How to connect the speaker via Bluetooth:
- Hold down the power button until the small blue light begins to blink. This indicates that the speaker is in pairing mode.
- On your phone or other Bluetooth-enabled device, select VTIN Punker mini from the list of available devices.
- The blue light will remain constant while the speaker is connected to Bluetooth.