How to set up hotkeys to change scenes in Streamlabs OBS? In this tutorial, I show you how to set up and use hotkeys to change scenes in Streamlabs OBS. This allows for quick transitions between scenes using just your keyboard, no stream deck needed. The settings for hotkeys in Streamlabs OBS are very similar to OBS Studio. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while configuring hotkeys to change scenes in Streamlabs OBS.
Set Up Hotkeys Video Tutorial:
Follow the steps below to set up hotkeys in Streamlabs OBS:
- Open Streamlabs OBS.
- Open the settings by selecting the gear located in the bottom left of Streamlabs OBS.
- In the settings, select Hotkeys.
- In hotkeys, scroll down and find each of the scenes you have configured.
- Find the last option in the list for each scene that is titled Switch to Scene.
- Select the text box and then hit the keyboard button or buttons for your hotkeys to switch to each scene.
- Once you have configured the hotkeys, select Done to save.
Check out more Streamlabs tutorials:
How to Live Stream from Phone with the Streamlabs Mobile App
How to Live Stream to Twitch, YouTube, & Facebook at the Same Time w/ Streamlabs Multistream
How to Start a Twitch Stream with Streamlabs OBS - Twitch Tutorial
How to Change OBS Output Resolution for Streaming / Screen Recording - OBS Tutorial
Streamlabs Affiliate Program Overview and Review - Explained 2019
Edit Your Streamlabs Affiliate URL - Custom Affiliate Link - Streamlabs Tutorial
Start a YouTube Livestream Using Streamlabs OBS - Beginners Tutorial
Add Streamlabs Widgets to OBS Studio with Missing Browser Source
Streamlabs Creator Site Setup and Overview - Streamlabs Prime Website Tutorial
Fix OBS Black Screen Issue with Nvidia GPU - Display and Game Capture Blank Screen 2020
Stream Mobile Games to Twitch with Streamlabs - Android and iOS - Free
How To Set Up Hotkeys To Change Scenes In Streamlabs OBS - Keyboard Scene Transitions
How to add Spotify to OBS or Streamlabs OBS - Display Spotify Song Name in OBS
How To Multistream from a Phone - iPhone & Android - Livestream to Twitch, YouTube, Facebook
How to Record Live Streams with Streamlabs Desktop