How to check recently watched reels on Instagram? In this tutorial, I show you a couple different methods that will help you view your Reels history on Instagram. This means you can find and see your recently watched reels on Instagram.
Find Recently Watched Reels on Instagram (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to check your recently watched reels on Instagram:
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Select your profile icon in the bottom right of the Instagram app.
- Select the 3 horizontal lines in the top right to open the menu.
- In the menu, select Your Activity.
- Select Likes.
- You can now see all the Reels you liked on Instagram. Simply find the Reel you’re looking for in your history.
More Instagram Tutorials:
How to Delete Instagram Account Permanently on Desktop, PC, or Chromebook
How to Unblock Someone on Instagram from PC, Chromebook, & Laptop - 2024
How to Add Music to Instagram Post
How to Add Music to Instagram Post with Multiple Photos - 2023
How to Block People from Seeing Instagram Story - Hide Instagram Story from Someone
How to Unrestrict Account on Instagram - Remove Restriction on Instagram
How to Unblock Someone on Instagram
How to Make Instagram Account Private
How to Delete Instagram Account
How to Deactivate Threads Account - Delete Threads Profile
How to Deactivate Instagram Account - 2023
How to Turn Off Vanish Mode on Instagram
How to Switch Back to Personal Account on Instagram
How to Find Recently Watched Reels on Instagram - Check Reels History on Instagram
How to Block Someone on Threads - iPhone & Android