Looking to set a custom step goal on your Garmin Vivoactive 3? In this tutorial, I show you how to turn off the auto step goal and set your own custom step goal. Configuring a custom step goal is easy and takes less than 5 minutes. Please leave a comment if you have any questions while setting a custom step goal on your Garmin Vivoactive 3. Don’t have yours yet? No worries!
Order One Today ?
Garmin Vivoactive 3
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Music
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Refurbished
Useful Accessories ?
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Extra Charging Cable
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Screen Protector
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Port Protector
Garmin Vivoactive 3 Replacement Watch Band
Using this tutorial, you can also customize your intensity minutes goal as well as your floors climbed goal.
How to Customize your step goal on the Garmin Vivoactive 3:
- Open the Garmin Connect app and select the Menu button located in the top left of the app.
- Once the Menu opens, select Garmin Devices and then select your device.
- In the device menu, select Activity Tracking.
- Once in Activity Tracking, find and select Daily Steps.
- Toggle off the Auto step goal and then enter your new custom step goal.
- You have now customized the step goal on your Garmin Vivoactive 3.