How to add multiple links to your Instagram bio? In this tutorial, I show you how to add more than one link to your Instagram profile. Instagram currently only allows one link on your Instagram, so we use LinkTree to display multiple links. LinkTree is a free bio link tool used by many Instagram creators and influencers. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while adding multiple URLs to your Instagram profile bio.
Adding clickable links to an Instagram post is currently impossible. The only way to share websites or links with your followers is to add a link to your bio, and then direct your followers to your Instagram profile for the link.
How to Add Multiple Links to your Instagram Profile (Video Tutorial):
Gauging Gadgets LinkTree Example:
Learn Instagram Marketing for FREE (Paid Link):
LinkTr.ee is a great way to add the following link types to your Instagram Profile: affiliate links, YouTube links, product links, Facebook links, Twitch links, URLs, blog links, website links, and amazon links.
Follow the steps below to add multiple links to your Instagram bio:
- Navigate to https://linktr.ee in a browser either on your phone or computer.
- Create a free account. When creating your username, keep in mind that this will be the address used for your link.
- Once you have created your Linktree account, add links to your Linktree page for all of your accounts.
- Add an avatar to your Linktree page to include some branding on your page.
- Copy your Linktree link.
- Log in to Instagram and go to your profile page.
- Select Edit Profile.
- Find the text field labeled Website, and paste the link from Linktree to that field.
- To save your Instagram profile, select the check mark in the top right-hand corner of the app.
- You have now added a clickable link to your Instagram profile page!