How to add links to your Twitch channel? In this tutorial, I show you how to edit your Twitch channel panels to add URL links and images to your Twitch channel. Additionally, I show you how to create great looking banners for your Twitch channel’s panels. With these links you can add donation links, paypal links, merch links, social media links (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, Snapchat), Amazon affiliate links, and blog or website links. Please leave a comment if you have any questions while adding the donate button to your Twitch channel.
Donation Setup Tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ckg6T…
NerdorDie Customizable Twitch Panels: https://nerdordie.com/resources/free-…
More Twitch Tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP….
Get Twitch Prime for FREE: http://amzn.to/2tOlPdH
Download Twitch here: http://amzn.to/2tNMbwm
Follow the steps below to add links to your Twitch channel:.
- Create a button on https://nerdordie.com/resources/free-…
- Once you have your button image file, go to your Twitch channel
- On your channel page, scroll down and select the toggle switch that says Edit Panels
- Once you have a new panel fill in the required information such as naming the panel, desired URL for link, find the image on your computer, and description.
- Select save
- You have now added a link and banner to your twitch channel!