How to see & delete sent friend request on Facebook? In this tutorial, I show you how to find and then delete sent friend request in the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android phone. This means you can view any sent friend request that haven’t been accepted and then cancel them if you want.
See & Cancel Sent Friend Requests on Facebook (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to view and delete sent friend request on Facebook:
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Select the menu button in the bottom right of the Facebook app.
- Scroll down and select Friends.
- Select Request in the top menu.
- Select the 3 horizontial dots in the top right of the app.
- In the new menu select View Sent Request.
- You will now see all of your send friend request. To delete any sent friend request select Cancel next to the sent friend request.
More Facebook Tips & Tutorials:
How to Make Facebook Profile Completely Private on Mobile Phone - 2022
How to Make Facebook Photos Private - 2021
How to Change Primary Email Address on Facebook - 2021
How to Change Facebook Profile Picture Without Notifying Everyone - 2021
How to Delete Facebook Account - 2021
How to Delete Facebook Watched Video History - 2021
How To Hide Your Birthday on Facebook - 2021
How To Change Your Name On Facebook - 2021
How To Hide Facebook Friends List - iPhone & Android
How To Change Date Of Birth On Facebook - 2021
How To Disable All Calls On Facebook Messenger - PC, iPhone, Android - 2021
How To Deactivate Facebook Messenger Account - iPhone & Android
How To Multistream from a Phone - iPhone & Android - Livestream to Twitch, YouTube, Facebook
How To Turn Off Active Status on Facebook - iPhone & Android - 2021
How to Change Facebook Marketplace Location - iOS & Android