How to find deleted friends on Snapchat? In this tutorial, I show you how to find deleted friends on Snapchat without username. This means if you can easily find someone you unfriended on Snapchat. To see removed friends on Snapchat we simply download our account data from Snapchat.
Find Deleted Friends on Snapchat (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to delete your Snapchat account:
- Open the Snapchat app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Select your Snapchat profile icon in the top left.
- Open the settings by selecting the gear in the top right.
- Scroll down near the bottom and select My Data.
- Under the section labeled Select data to include ensure the follow our check: Export HTML files, User Information.
- Select Next.
- Ensure the date range includes the time period where you were friends with the person or removed them as a friend. Then hit Submit.
- Snapchat will now compile a list of your deleted friends and email you when they are available for download. To download the list go back to the My Data section of the Snapchat settings.
- Select See exports then select Download.
- Once you have downloaded the deleted friends list from Snapchat open the files app on your phone and navigate to the downloads section.
- Find and select a zip file starting with mydata.