How to create a Mastodon account? In this tutorial, I show you how to join Mastodon on an iPhone, iPad, & Android phone. This means you can get started on Mastodon by choosing a server, creating an account and profile.
Create Mastodon Account on iPhone & Android (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to join Mastodon:
- Open the app store on your iPhone or Android phone and search for Mastodon.
- Open the Mastodon app and select Create account.
- Select your desired server. Note: The server address will be at the end of your Mastodon username. You can always change your server later.
- Now choose your Mastodon username. Add your password and email address.
- Verify your email address.
- Open the Mastodon app. You can now search and follow people on Mastodon.
More Social Media Tips and Tutorials:
How to Make Facebook Profile Completely Private on Mobile Phone - 2022
How to Split a TikTok Video in the TikTok App - iOS & Android
How To Add a Featured Channel to Your YouTube Channel - PC & Phone - 2021
How to Find Your Discord Token - Get Discord Token - 2020
How to Turn Off Twitter Sensitive Content Setting - 2022
How to Screen Share on Discord Mobile - iPhone & Android - 2021
Add More than One Picture to Instagram Stories - Multiple Images Same Story on Android
How to Delete All Tweets at Once on Twitter - Delete All Twitter Tweets
How to Show You're Listening to Spotify on Discord Mobile - iPhone & Android
How to Change Instagram Email Address - 2020
How To Enable 2FA On Discord - Setup 2FA on Mobile & PC
How to Reply To Specific Message on Instagram - iPhone & Android
How to Download Any Picture From Instagram - PC, Macbook, or Chromebook
How To Hide Game Activity on Discord - Disable Now Playing
How to Get Server ID, Channel ID, User ID in Discord - Copy ID's