How To Change Your Twitch Username
How to change you twitch username. In this tutorial, I show you how to change your username on Twitch. Your Twitch username is useful for creating a Twitch brand and making your Twitch channel URL link. Your Twitch username is really easy to modify and can be changed in less than a minute. Please leave a comment if you have any questions while changing your Twitch username.
Get Twitch Prime for FREE (Paid Link): http://amzn.to/2tOlPdH
Download Twitch here (Paid Link): http://amzn.to/2tNMbwm
Follow the steps below to change your Twitch Username:
- Go to http://twitch.tv
- In the top right of Twitch, select the arrow pointing down to reveal the Twitch menu.
- In the Twitch menu select Settings.
- Once in the Twitch settings, find the Username field under Profile Settings and select the edit icon to the right of your Twitch username.
- Once the ‘Change your username’ page opens, enter your desired new Twitch username.
- Once you have entered an available username, select Update.
- You have now changed your Twitch Username.
More Twitch Tutorials:
How to Setup Twitch Donations - Twitch Donation Link - 2022
How to Stream to Twitch from Chromebook - FREE & EASY
How to Stream on Twitch with OBS - Complete Beginners Tutorial - 2021
How To Start A Twitch Stream - Twitch Tutorial
How to View Chat in Game with One Monitor - Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, Mixer
How To Get Twitch Prime For FREE - Twitch Tutorial
How to Start a Twitch Stream with Streamlabs OBS - Twitch Tutorial
How To Setup Twitch Donations - Twitch Tutorial
How To Setup Twitch Alerts In OBS - Follower Notifications Tutorial
How To Add A Donation Link To Your Twitch Channel - Twitch Tutorial
How to add a Paypal Link to your Twitch Channel - Twitch Donation Tutorial
How To Get Free Bits on Twitch - Free Twitch Cheers
How To Edit Twitch Channel Panels - Twitch Setup Tutorial
How To Host On Twitch - Full Hosting / Auto Hosting Tutorial
How To Find Your Twitch Stream Key - Twitch Tutorial