Soundbot SB210 HD Stereo Bluetooth 4.1 Wireless Smart Beanie Headset Musical Knit Headphone Speaker Hat Speakerphone Cap,built-in Mic
Get it on Amazon ?: http://amzn.to/2yjNC3z
Looking for a new beanie or pair of headphones? In this unboxing and review we look at the Soundbot SB210 Wireless Smart Beanie. This beanie combines the warmth and comfort of a winter hat with the technology of headphones. This means you can listen to music/podcast and makes calls using this beanie.
Pros of the Soundbot SB210 Beanie:
– Soft and comfotrable beanie. The fleece on the inside feels great and is warm.
– Ease of pairing with phone
– Simple to use controls that are esponsive
– Similar to over bluetooth beanies from brands like: Tenergy, Zibaar, XIKEZAN, Winkeyes, DOB, GoldWorld, Sung-ll, Qshell, FULLLIGHT TECH, CoCo Fashion, Mydeal, Rotibox, Qshell
– Audio quality sounds pretty good. It is very clear
– Under $25
– Great call quality on both ends
Cons of the Soundbot SB210 Beanie:
– Poor build quality as the headphone pieces inside the beanie are loose and move around inside the beanie
– Low bass when listening to music