In the market for a new gaming headset? In this unboxing and review we look at the Sades A60 Gaming Headset(Paid Link). These gaming headphones feature an extremely comfortable design, high quality microphone, and white LED lights that look great. Additionally, they are ~$25 on Amazon.
USB Gaming Headset-SADES A60/OMG Computer Over Ear Stereo Heaphones With Microphone Noise Isolating Volume Control LED Light (Black+White) For PC & MAC
Get it on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2vwX8DJ(Paid Link) https://amzn.to/2J0PGCN
Pros of the Sades A60 Gaming Headset(Paid Link):
- Great looking design. This the chrome accents and LEDs on each earmuff these headphones look awesome.
- Very durable build quality.
- Clear voice from the microphone. As you can hear from the microphone test, the mic is of high quality
- USB connector makes it easy to setup on your computer and it gets it’s own specific volume
- White LED lights that fade in and out
- Similar to other gaming headphones from brands like BENGOO,VersionTech, Micolindun, HyperX,
Sennheiser, Logitech, Dland, Pecosso, Beexcellent, Mpow
- Very comfortable design with large cushions on both the headband and the earmuffs
- Comes in different colors
- Easy to use controller that changes the volume, mutes the headphones, and mutes the mic
- Microphone folds into the headphones
Cons of the Sades A60 Gaming Headphones(Paid Link):
- Microphone cannot be adjusted it only goes up and down. I prefer it to be on an adjustable arm
- No compatibility with Xbox or PlayStation