How to Find Someone on Xbox
How to find someone on Xbox? In this tutorial, I show you how to find someone with a gamertag on Xbox One or Xbox Series X. This means you can someone on Xbox in order to add them as a friend, join them in game, invite them to a party, report them, or block them. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while find someone on Xbox.
How to Find Someone on Xbox (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to find someone on Xbox:
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the menu. In the menu scroll right and select People.
- Once on People, scroll down and select Find someone.
- Use the Xbox keyboard to type the gamertag of the person you are trying to find.
- Find and select the person in the list of people with that gamertag.
- Once you select the person you will have the option to Invite, Join, Send message, Add friend, Mute, See full profile, Report, and Block.
More Xbox One Tutorials:
How to Gameshare on Xbox One - Setup Xbox One GAME SHARE in 2022
How to Get Xbox Live Gold for Free with Microsoft Rewards
How to Stream Xbox One Games to a Windows 10 PC - Xbox Tutorial
How to End Subscriptions on Your Xbox One - Cancel Xbox Live Gold or Game Pass
How To Record Xbox One Gameplay Without a Capture Card or Streaming - Up to 1 Hour in 1080p HD
Stream To Twitch On Xbox Without Capture Card Using OBS - 2019
How to Connect Xbox One Controller to iPhone
How to Find Xbox One IP Address - 2022
How to Update Your Xbox One - 2022
How to Appear Offline on Xbox One
How to Change Xbox GamerPic - 2022 - Xbox One Custom Image Currently Disabled
How To Adjust Screen Size on Xbox One - Fix Aspect Ratio on TV
How to Clear Xbox One Browsing History - Delete Edge Browser History
How To Copy and Paste on Xbox One with Controller
How To Set Home Xbox on Xbox One - Remove Home Xbox - 2020