How to watch YouTube remotely with friends or family? In this tutorial, I show you how to use Watch2Gether to watch YouTube with Friends from anywhere in the world. Watch2Gether allows anyone to watch YouTube together and even allows webcams and includes a chatroom. WatchTogether is a free website that is similar to Netflix Party. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while using Watch2Gether to watch YouTube with your friends and family.
Note: Watch2Gether does not require you to be logged in and can be done in a browser without installing any software. Watch2Gether works best on a computer, Macbook, Chromebook, or laptop, but it is also compatible with iPhone, iPad, and Android. In addition to YouTube, Watch2Gether also allows you to watch Twitch, Dailymotion, Soundcloud, Vimeo, Mixer, Deezer, and much more.
Watch YouTube Remotely with Friends and Family Video Tutorial:
BONUS! Watch Netflix with Friends and Family Video Tutorial:
How to watch YouTube remotely with friends using Watch2Gether:
- Go to https://www.watch2gether.com/ and select Create your room
- Once you have created your Watch2Gether room, create a playlist by selecting the gear in the right sidebar under Playlist.
- Delete the Watch2Gether default playlist, then create your own.
- Add YouTube videos to your playlist by either searching in the top search bar, or paste the URL of any YouTube video into the top search bar. Select the + symbol next to the the video to add it to a playlist.
- Once you have videos added to your room, invite people to your room using the “Invite friends to watch with you” button at the bottom of the screen. It looks like a person with a + symbol next to it.
- You can now watch YouTube with your friends and family.