How to Hide Subscribers on YouTube
How to hide subscribers on YouTube? In this tutorial, I show you how to hide your YouTube channel subscriber count. This means no one will be able to see how many subscriber you have on YouTube. Hiding subscribers is useful if don’t want to look like a small YouTube channel.
Hide Subscribers on YouTube (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to hide subscribers on YouTube:
- Open the browser on your iPhone or Android phone and navigate to YouTube.com. Sign in to your YouTube account
- Open the menu in your browser and select Request Desktop Mode.
- Select your channel profile picture in the top right-hand corner of the screen. Then select Your Channel.
- Select Customize Channel.
- This will bring you to the YouTube Studio. Select the Settings gear in the bottom left.
- In the settings select Channel then Advanced Settings in the top menu.
- Scroll down and ensure you uncheck Display the number of people subscribed to my channel.
More YouTube tutorials:
How to Add a Subscribe Button to Your YouTube Videos - 2021
How To Add a Featured Channel to Your YouTube Channel - PC & Phone - 2021
How to Change YouTube Channel Name - Change Name on YouTube - PC & Mobile
How to Get TubeBuddy for Free - TubeBuddy 30-Day Free Trial - Pro, Star, & Legend
How To View YouTube Video Tags - YouTube Tutorial
How to Get a Custom URL on YouTube - Enable YouTube Custom Channel URL
Start a YouTube Livestream Using Streamlabs OBS - Beginners Tutorial
How to Multistream on OBS for Free - Stream to Multiple Platforms on OBS Studio
How to Blur Faces in Videos with YouTube - Free No Software Required
Add / Edit End Screens in YouTube Studio Beta - YouTube Tutorial
Find RSS Feed URLs for YouTube Channels and YouTube Playlist - YouTube Tip Tutorial
How to Listen to YouTube in the Background - 2018 YouTube Screen Tutorial
How to Add an Instagram Link to your YouTube Channel
How to Add Social Media Links to YouTube Channel
How to Make YouTube Channel Art for FREE - Create YouTube Banner 2020