Looking for an inflatable solar light that’s perfect for camping or travel? In this unboxing and review we look at the MPOWERD Luci Lux Pro. The Luci Lux Pro features 10 very bright LCDs, 2000 mAh emergency power bank, is waterproof IP67, the ability to charge via solar and only weighs 5.5 ounces. The MPOWERD Luci Lux Pro is perfect or camping, boating, backpacking, and more.
Luci Lux Pro by MPOWERD – Inflatable Solar Lantern and 2000 mAh Portable Charger
Get it on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2Gr9Wgh
Pros of the MPOWERD Luci Lux Pro:
- Ability to charge through both USB and Solar
- Battery last for ~55 hours when only only the low light setting
- Deflates down to very small size. Only 1 inch thick.
- Can act as an emergency power bank with the 2000 mAh portable battery
- Very light weight, only weighs 5.5 ounces.
- Four different light modes: Low, Medium, High, and Stroke.
- Similar to other inflatable solar lights from brands like FreeBex, unigds, Mokie,
LuminAID, LJKEN, AIDIER, ROSECARS, SUAOKI
- Straps located on the top and bottom allows you to easily hang the light
Cons of the MPOWERD Luci Lux Pro:
- Requires 15 hours of direct sunlight to fully charge. For someone hiking it could take several days to fully charge.
- Straps are made out of a thin plastic. They seem to work great but I could see them breaking
- It can be a little hard to push the valve back into the light after blowing it up. This is required for the light to sit flat on a surface.