SMARTOMI Q5 True Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Headphones with Mic Hands-free Calls Lightweight Stereo Sweatproof Earphones for Sports
Get it on Amazon : //amzn.to/2wPVble
Looking for a new pair of True Wireless headphones? In this unboxing and review we look at the SMARTOMI Q5 True Wireless Headphones. The truly wireless earbuds feature bluetooth 4.1, 3 hours of play time, and are extremely comfortable.
Pros of the SMARTOMI Q5 True Wireless Headphones:
- Truly wireless design with no wires connecting to two earbuds
- Powerful multi-functional button on each earbud. Answer calls, pause/play audio, on/off, access Siri or Google Assistant.
- Comfortable design that easily fits in your ear. Can be worn for long periods with no pain
- 3 hours of play time is pretty good for True Wireless headphones
- Attractive looking design that is very modern
- Similar to other Truly Wireless headphones from brands like Cobble Pro, Bestfy, Redlink, SUPERSUN, allimity, OLLIVAN, ROMAN, Amoner, Paikeshi, and E-lec
- Less than $40
- Average audio quality. Bass was average
Cons of the SMARTOMI Q5 True Wireless Earbuds:
- I had connection issues between to the 2 earbuds. If i put my hand near one of the earbuds or between them, the audio would skip.
- Phone calls only come through one earbud
- Volume between earbuds did not seem equal. I felt that the right earbud had lower volume.