Looking for a new pair of magnetic bluetooth headphones? In this unboxing and review we look at the SoundPEATS Q36 Magnetic Bluetooth Headphones. These headphones feature a magnetic design that makes it easy to store, 8 hours of playtime, and they are waterproof. Additionally they have great audio quality with very strong bass.
Bluetooth Earphones, SoundPEATS Wireless Magnetic Noice Cancelling Earphones( Bluethooth 4.1, APTX, 8 Hour Playtime, Secure Fit for Running)-Black
Get it on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2BRTRyu
Pros of the SoundPEATS Q36 Headphones:
- Magnetic design that makes them easy to store and carry around your neck
- Audio quality was high when listening to audio that was less bass dependent
- 8 Hours of playtime – Should be enough to get you through a day of on and off listening with one charge.
- High call quality – High quality microphone that picks up your voice clearly. Vocals sound great through the Q36 earbuds.
- Tons of ear pieces that allow you to choose the right ear hook or earbud to fit your ear. This makes them more comfortable! Also makes them secure for running or working out
- Similar to other headphones from brands like Mpow, TaoTronics, Anker, Bose, Beats, SENSO, Phaiser, Jaybird, Treblab, PluStore, VAVA, SHUHUA, Hicober.
- Includes a high quality carrying case that is easy to open and close and protects the headphones
- Charge via micro USB
Cons of the SoundPEATS Q36 Earbuds:
- Almost no bass – If you enjoy listening to bass dependent audio such as hip hop you will most likely be disappointed with these headphones.
- These are currently priced around $30, I would like to see them priced closer to ~$25
After reviewing the SoundPEATS Q36 headphones I think the SoundPEATS Q30 headphones are much better. Check out my review of the Q30 headphones here: https://youtu.be/XDPtyrjPKuc