How to install watch faces on your Garmin Venu. In this tutorial, I show you how download watch faces from the Connect IQ store and install them on your Garmin Venu. The Garmin Venu comes with several default watch faces, but the Garmin Connect IQ store offers a wide variety of awesome watch faces.
Order One Today (Paid Links)?
Garmin Venu: https://geni.us/Ven
Useful Accessories (Paid Link) ?
Garmin Venu Extra Charging Cable: https://geni.us/VenuChargingCable
Garmin Venu Screen Protector: https://geni.us/VenuScreenProtector
Garmin Venu Port Protector: https://geni.us/VenuPort
Many of the watch faces in the Connect IQ store offer the following data sets: Battery, Calendar, Calories, Date, Floors, Garmin, Intensity Minutes, Move Bar, Seconds, Status, Steps, Sunrise/Sunset, and Weather. You can also get novelty watch faces that look similar to military designs, popular movies, sports teams, or characters.
Some of the most popular watch faces are Forerunner 645, Actiface, Gearmin, NoFrills, Crystal, Simple Info Analog, Digic Watch, Sport Master, and Titanium.
Install Garmin Venu Watch Faces:
- Open the Garmin Connect app and select the Menu button located in the top-left of the app.
- Once the Menu opens, select Connect IQ Store.
- Login to the Garmin Connect IQ Store.
- Once the store loads, select the blue drop-down menu labeled App Type and select Watch Faces.
- Search through the available watch faces. Once you find a watch face for your Garmin Venu, select the watch face.
- Once the watch information screen loads, select download, accept the terms, and select Allow.
- The next time your watch syncs, your new watch face will be installed.
- You have now installed a third party watch face on your Garmin Venu.