How to clear browsing history on Google Chrome. In this tutorial, I show you how to clear all Google Chrome browser history on your computer or laptop. This will clear all browsing history, cookies, and website image / file cache in Google Chrome. The steps in the tutorial can clear browsing history on Windows, Mac, and Chromebook.
Clear Browsing History on Google Chrome(Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to clear all Google Chrome browser history:
- Open the Google Chrome browser.
- Open the Chrome settings by first selecting the 3 dots icon in the top right of Chrome and then selecting Settings in the menu.
- Once the Google Chrome settings open, search clear history.
- In the search results, select Clear browsing data.
- First select the Time range to delete your Chrome browser history. Select All Time to delete all Google Chrome browser history.
- Now select what you want to delete, available options include: Browsing History, Download History, Cookies, and other site data, Cached images and files, Passwords and other sign-in data, Autofill form data, Site Settings, and Hosted app data. Select all to delete all Google Chrome history.
- Select Done to clear google home browsing data.