How to Game Share on Xbox One? In this tutorial, I show you how to setup gameshare on Xbox One. Xbox One Game Share allows you to share games and Xbox Live Gold with friends and family for free. This all uses home Xbox which is a built-in feature on your Xbox One. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while you game share on Xbox One in 2022.
How to Gameshare on Xbox One (Video Tutorial):
Note: Setting up GAMESHARE on Xbox is legal and uses the built-in Xbox home feature. Only digital games can be shared through Xbox Game Share. Physical games on a disc cannot be shared through GameShare.
Follow the steps to GAMESHARE on your Xbox One:
- On the Xbox that doesn’t have the games, login with the Xbox account that does have the game you want share.
- Press the Xbox One guide button on your controller to open the menu. In the menu scroll right and select System.
- Once in System, select Settings.
- In the Settings under the General section, select Personalization.
- Then select My home Xbox.
- Once My home Xbox loads you can now set to add the Xbox as your Home Xbox or Remove the Xbox as your Home Xbox.
- Now switch accounts on the Xbox One to the original account.
- You can now go to the game section and download games.