Changing the band on your Garmin Forerunner 45 or Forerunner 45s? In this tutorial, I show you how to replace the watchband for your Garmin Forerunner 45 or Garmin Forerunner 45s. Replacing the watch band on your Garmin Forerunner 45 or 45s can allow you to use different colors or just ensure your watch band reflects your style. This is also helpful if your current watch band is too large or small for your wrist.
Order One Today (Paid Links) ?
Garmin Forerunner 45 on Amazon: https://geni.us/Forerunner45
Garmin Forerunner 45s on Amazon: https://geni.us/Forerunner45s
Useful Accessories (Paid Links) ?
Extra Charging Cables: https://geni.us/45Cable
Screen Protectors: https://geni.us/45Screen
Charging Port Protector: https://geni.us/45Port
New Watch Bands (screwdriver tool included): https://geni.us/45Band
How to replace your Garmin Forerunner 45 watchband:
- Remove the watchband tools and parts from the packaging.
- Loosen and remove the screws on one of the band pieces.
- Once the screws are removed, pull the band from the watch.
- Push the new watch band on the Garmin Forerunner 45 until the band is snug on the watch.
- Screw the screws in and ensure you do not tighten them too much.
- Repeat the process for the other watchband piece.
- You have now replaced the watch band on your Garmin Forerunner 45 or Garmin Forerunner 45s.