How to save or download Discord profile picture? In this tutorial, I show you how to download any profile picture on Discord. This means you can save , copy, and download Discord profile pictures. To save a Discord profile picture we use the Google Chrome web developer tools. This lets us download any Discord PFP.
Save Discord Profile Picture (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to download profile pictures in Discord:
- Open Discord in the browser on your PC, Macbook, or Chromebook.
- Select the 3 dots located in the top right of Chrome to open the menu. In the menu select More Tools.
- In More Tools, select Developer Tools.
- In the developer tools select Network in the top menu.
- Then in the textbox labled filter type “avatar”
- Refresh the Discord website. You will now see all the Discord profile pictures appear.
More Discord Tips & Tutorials:
How To Change 'Now Playing' on Discord - 2021 - Set Custom Game Playing Text in Discord
How to Type in Color on Discord - Change Text Color in Discord
How to Make Discord Username Invisible - 2022 - Blank Discord Name
How To Change 'Now Playing' on Discord - Set Custom Game / Playing Text in Discord
How to Make Invisible Profile Picture on Discord - Blank PFP Discord - 2022
How to Livestream on Discord - Go Live Easy!
How To Hide Game Activity on Discord - Disable Now Playing
How To Setup Custom Welcome Messages On Discord Servers
How to Unban Users on Discord
How to Leave a Discord Server - Remove Discord Server from List
How to Delete a Discord Server
How To Change Discord Server Image - Upload Custom Server Icon
How To Change Your Discord Profile Image - Custom Discord Profile Picture
How To Enable 2FA On Discord - Setup 2FA on Mobile & PC
How to Find Your Discord Token - Get Discord Token - 2020