How to draw a line in Google Docs? In this tutorial, I show you how to draw lines in Google Docs. This means you can draw horizontal or vertical lines in Google Docs. You can also draw arrows. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions while you draw lines in Google Docs.
Draw a Line in Google Docs(Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to draw a line in Google Docs:
- Open Google Docs and select the area of the document where you want the drawing to be.
- In the top menu select Insert.
- Under Insert, select Drawing and then New.
- Select the line tool and then draw your line as needed.
- Once finished, to add your line to your Google documents simply select Save and Close.