How to download all photos and videos from Google Photos? In this tutorial, I show you how to download everything from Google Photos. This means you can create a backup of your Google Photos account or move your Google Photos to another cloud service. Let me know in the comments if you have any questions you download all photos and videos from Google Photos.
How to Download All Photos and Videos from Google Photos (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to download all pictures and videos from Google Photos:
- Go to Google Takeout link: https://takeout.google.com
- Make sure you are signed in to your Google Account (you should see your Avatar in the top right hand corner).
- Under Create new export, click on Deselect all.
- Scroll down and select the checkbox next to Google Photos.
- Select Next Step at the bottom of the page.
- Choose the file type and size for your Google Photos backup. Then select create export.
- Go to your email and open the email with the subject Your Google data is ready to download.
- In the email select Download your files.
- Now just download the files containing your Google Photos export.