Looking for a new HD webcam? In this unboxing, review, and tutorial we look at the Logitech C615 HD webcam. Additionally, I show you how to set up the Logitech C615 and we do a video comparison test with the Logitech C920. The C615 webcam features 1080 HD video, a built-in microphone with noise canceling, and auto focus. The Logitech C615 is also easy to install and setup.
Logitech HD Laptop Webcam C615 with Fold-and-Go Design, 360-Degree Swivel, 1080p Camera.
Logitech C615 Video Review:
How To Start A Twitch Stream:
How to Start a YouTube Livestream:
How to Record Your Screen with Webcam:
Logitech C920 HD Webcam Review and Setup:
Logitech C270 Webcam Review and Install Tutorial:
Useful Logitech Links:
- Logitech Capture: https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025141614
- Logitech C615 Camera Settings app: https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024846573–Downloads-HD-Webcam-C615
How to setup and Install the Logitech C615:
- Go to the C615 support page: https://support.logitech.com/en_us/product/hd-pro-webcam-c920
- Select Downloads.
- Download the correct Logitech C615 software for your operating system.
- Once the download completes, open the file and begin the installation process.
- In the installation options, select the software that you would like to install.
- Your Logitech C615 HD webcam is now installed and ready to be used.
Pros of the Logitech C615 HD Webcam:
- Only cost ~$40.
- Extremely easy to install.
- Very easy to mount to monitor or laptop.
- The video quality and picture are good. Video quality is full 1080P HD and pictures are 8mp. The C615 can be used in a professional business environment with no issue.
- Video indicator light.
- Auto focus lens.
- Similar to other HD webcams from brands like Genius, Microsoft, Ausdom, Besteker, Creative, HP, TECKNET, iRush, Docooler, eStorees, M.Way, and Belkin.
- Perfect for live streaming on Twitch, YouTube, or Mixer.
- Compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS 10.10 or later, Chromebook.
- Microphone has noise canceling.
- Foldable design that makes it very portable.
Cons of the Logitiech C615 HD Webcam:
- No stereo mic.
- Video is not 60fps.
- No optical zoom.
- Video quality drops to 720p when using video chat software such as Zoom, Skype, Google Hangouts.