Want free Google Play Store credit? No need for gift cards or coupon codes. Check out the Google Opinion Rewards app and earn free Google Play money to spend on apps, games, movies, TV shows, books, and music! In this Google Opinion Rewards tutorials I show you how to start getting free play store credit!
Watch the video tutorial:
WHAT IS GOOGLE OPINION REWARDS?
Google Opinion Rewards is a free OFFICIAL Google App that allows you to take surveys in exchange for Google Play Store credit. These surveys are usually less than 4 questions and earn ~$0.25 each.
HOW TO START EARNING PLAY STORE CREDIT:
1. Go to the Play Store and search “Rewards
2. Select the app titled “Google Opinion Rewards” (Play Store link – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.paidtasks )
3. Install the Google Opinion Rewards app
4. Open Google Opinion Rewards and enter the required basic information. Take the first rewards survey
5. Look for the Google Opinion Rewards notification icon to appear and take all available surveys
TIP: BE HONEST WHEN TAKING SURVEYS. This will ensure you receive more surveys in the future and do not get banned.
NOTE: Credit expires 1 year from the last time you earned any Google Play Store money. For example, if you earn Play Store credit and do not spend it for 300 days then on the 300th day you earn more Play Store credit all of your earn credit will expire one year from the date of the most recently earn credit. Please let me know if you have any questions about this.
Typical Survey Types:
• Location Surveys
• Personal Surveys about you
• Pop Culture Surveys or Current Events
• Brand or Marketing Surveys
How much can be earned?
Typically I receive around $0.10 to $0.50 per survey. Over the year or two of using this app I have probably earned close to $50 in free Google play store credit. I have used this on apps, movies, games, and tv show rentals. I love this app and try to share it with as many people as I can!