How to appear offline on Instagram? In this tutorial, I show you how to hide your activity status in the Instagram app and appear offline. This means you will appear offline on Instagram on your iPhone, iPad, and Android phone. Hiding your activity status on Instagram is easy and can increase privacy.
Appear Offline on Instagram (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to hide your activity and appear offline on Instagram:
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Select the Profile icon in the bottom right to open your profile.
- Select the three-horizontal lines icon in the top right to open the Menu.
- Within the Menu, select Settings.
- Once in Settings, select Privacy.
- Under Interactions, select Activity Status.
- Toggle the button beside Show Activity Status to appear offline.
More Instagram Tips & Tutorials:
How to Unsend a Message on Instagram - DMs & Group Chats
How to See Posts You've Liked on Instagram - Find Liked Posts on Instagram
How to Add a Clickable Link to Instagram Story - 2021
How to Hide Likes on Instagram - 2021
How to Live Stream to Instagram & Facebook at the Same Time with Restream
How to Add Rainbow Text to Instagram Stories
How to Post to Instagram From a Desktop Computer or Laptop - 2021
How to Add Multiple Links in Instagram Bio - More Than One URL
Add More than One Picture to Instagram Stories on iPhone - Multiple Images Same Story
How to Direct Message on Instagram from Desktop, Chromebook, PC - 2020 - Without Developer Tools
How to Send Disappearing DMs on Instagram - Photos and Videos
How to Turn On Instagram Dark Mode - Android & iPhone
How to Change Font Style in Instagram Bio - NO APP REQUIRED - Instagram Fancy Text Tutorial
How to Direct Message on Instagram from Laptop, Chromebook, or Desktop PC
Add More than One Picture to Instagram Stories - Multiple Images Same Story on Android