How to Logout of X account? In this tutorial, I show you how to logout of your Twitter account in the X app on your iPhone or Android phone. This means you can sign out of X and completely remove your account from the X app.
Logout of X Account (Video Tutorial):
Follow the steps below to logout of X account:
- Open the X app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Select the Home icon in the bottom left.
- Open the menu by selecting your X profile picture in the top left.
- Scroll down and expand Settings and Support, then select Settings and Privacy.
- Select Your Account and then select Account Information.
- Choose Logout.
- Confirm that you want to logout of the X app.
More Twitter Tutorials:
How to Delete All Tweets at Once on Twitter - Delete All Twitter Tweets
How to Unlike All Tweets on Twitter At Once - Delete All Likes on Twitter
How to Turn Off Twitter Sensitive Content Setting - 2022
Restream Live Studio Walk-through and Full Overview Tutorial
How to Multistream on OBS for Free - Stream to Multiple Platforms on OBS Studio
How to Delete Your Twitter Account Permanently - 2021
How to Live Stream from a Chromebook - YouTube, Twitch, & Facebook
How to Remove Followers on Twitter EASY - 2022
How to Send Auto Messages to New Twitter Followers - Twitter Tutorial
How to Turn Off Sensitive Content on Twitter - Phone App & Desktop Browser
How to Live Stream from Phone with the Streamlabs Mobile App
How to Change Twitter Username - Display Name & @ Name
How to Turn Off X Sensitive Content Setting - 2023
How to Cancel X Premium - Cancel Twitter Blue
How to Delete X Account - Delete Twitter Account Permanently